All content in this blog, both written and photographic, is ©2013 Laurie Frazer and Turkeybutts, Monkeys, and Crabbies , OH MY! I invite you to share or publish links to anything here. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this content without express and written permission from Laurie Frazer is strictly prohibited.
- Cat and kitten photos (11)
- Cat food – feeding strategies – weight management (3)
- Cat intros and stories (5)
- Cat-related philosophies and reflections (2)
- Chronic renal failure (CRF)/chronic kidney disease (CKD) (1)
- Hyperthyroidism (hyperT) (1)
- Kitty caretaking (3)
- Lessons that cats have taught me (1)
- Mostly about me (3)
- Veterinary and cat health concerns (7)
Most Popular Posts
- Respecting One's Elders
- Cat Burglars - Preventing Felines from Stealing Each Other's Meals
- A Cat by Any Other Name ...
- Shadowood's Feline Fat Farm - A Weight Loss Program for Cats
- A Brief Timeline of Feline Arrivals at Shadowood
- Windows to the Soul
- Introduction and Welcome!
- The Parade Goes On ...
- Switching gears (My life as Cat Mommy-Nurse)
- Veterinary Realities and Pet Owner Responsibilities
Category Archives: Cat-related philosophies and reflections
In nearly six decades of sharing my life and home with non-human animals, I have yet to experience the passing of a pet who simply went to sleep and never woke up. I have, of course, read of these miraculously … Continue reading →
What do you see when you look at a cat? Do you see a companion who warms both lap and heart on days when everything else seems cold? A comrade of shared interests in birdwatching, sunbathing, and long naps … Continue reading →