All content in this blog, both written and photographic, is ©2013 Laurie Frazer and Turkeybutts, Monkeys, and Crabbies , OH MY! I invite you to share or publish links to anything here. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this content without express and written permission from Laurie Frazer is strictly prohibited.
- Cat and kitten photos (11)
- Cat food – feeding strategies – weight management (3)
- Cat intros and stories (5)
- Cat-related philosophies and reflections (2)
- Chronic renal failure (CRF)/chronic kidney disease (CKD) (1)
- Hyperthyroidism (hyperT) (1)
- Kitty caretaking (3)
- Lessons that cats have taught me (1)
- Mostly about me (3)
- Veterinary and cat health concerns (7)
Most Popular Posts
- Respecting One's Elders
- Cat Burglars - Preventing Felines from Stealing Each Other's Meals
- A Cat by Any Other Name ...
- Shadowood's Feline Fat Farm - A Weight Loss Program for Cats
- A Brief Timeline of Feline Arrivals at Shadowood
- Windows to the Soul
- Introduction and Welcome!
- The Parade Goes On ...
- Switching gears (My life as Cat Mommy-Nurse)
- Veterinary Realities and Pet Owner Responsibilities
Category Archives: Mostly about me
I’m switching gears for a few days to start the cat health section of this blog. To begin, allow me to introduce a major sub-set of what makes me, me. I am Mommy-Nurse. My kids have four legs and an … Continue reading
I think that perhaps a bit of clarification may be helpful for those of you wondering how so many felines have ended up here at Shadowood. Allow me to explain, or at least to speculate as best I can. I … Continue reading